MANIFESTO text / rough idea

M A N I F E S T O 

3 routes

D E S I G N
 F I L M
/ F A S H I O N


ALL
OF WHICH
NEED
ME
TO STUDY
GRAPHIC DESIGN


 / = maybe

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO EXPERIMENT WITH MYWORK AND TRY OUT NEW METHODS
 TO SEE WHAT I CAN CREATE.psd
_stu-dying + e[xp]erience_two things i know i need-_


still contemplating university 
the xp is attracting but the debt
..not so much 


art is something i am into but not good at so i wish to practice and enhance the very little skill and knowledge i have and hopefully be able to make something out of it
abstract art = *heart eyes emoji*


i am motivated through music
#it helps me focus#
i am currently listening to music to help me write this


I REALLY LIKE FILM / EDITING
PICTURES ARE CREATIVE AND COOL
BUT VIDEO TO ME, JUST TAKES IT TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL
video > picturerror404

"If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million."
- somewhere on the internet

colour is v important to my work
it can change the feel and mood with a couple of clicks 
_ibrahimali_