MANIFESTO text only / ideas / notes


Manifesto-

The 3 fields i want to get myself into:

Design 
Film
Fashion

(fashion is still a maybe, i want to create designs to go on clothes but that might just be a part of design)

All of my goals need me to study and be good at graphic design.

I like experimenting with my ideas and i want to be able to create new stuff that hasn't been done before or done rarely.

The routes i plan on taking are either university or an apprenticeship, which will give me what I need (studying and experience), but I will most likely go towards an apprenticeship

I like art but its not something I am good at so I want to become better at it.
I like messy / abstract art, seeing something that looks simple and easy and thinking wow I could have done that makes me want to be able to do that, anyone can say "oh that's simple i could have made that" well you didn't

 Music helps me work, I can have no ideas at all and listen to a couple of songs and have a page full of ideas, however songs with words can mess me up and mix up with the words of the songs and my thoughts

I am also into video and film, editing / shooting etc.
I've been into editing since the age of 13 or 14
through call of duty, it helped me get into graphics as well (photoshop)
i would download clips and put them together as montages and upload them to youtube and i started with sony vegas which i was really bad at and then moved to after effects which i was also trash at.
(i prefer video editing over pictures)

this summer i edited a lot with after effects 
(fandom/youtube related stuff not professional work)
and i got into colour correction and sync and I've realised that colour matters so so much with video, it changes everything
it could be bright and happy then turn into a dark and moody clip in seconds
0-100 real quick