LINE DRAWING


Last year I tried to get into line drawing for a poster i wanted to make
and did a very rough copy and it was messy and quite ugly but i liked it for some reason 
now i want to do the same

I plan on using the line drawing style as its really plain and simple looking and i like that about it.
It's always done in black and white and well, done in lines and not filled in nor coloured 
it can be hand rendered or even done on computer, whichever suits you best

here are some examples
(found on tumblr/pintrest)


https://40.media.tumblr.com/7434f5e77a2f00f01ae2dfb33561c950/tumblr_mr7oismuKI1s5dh8co1_500.jpg 
  

 I plan on doing this on computer as i would find it easier and smoother to do
I plan on adding it near my sentence about art and how i want to get better at it
A lot of the time these designs/drawings look weird but in a cool type of way so i want to include this in my manifesto as it would look abstract and weird and also add to my manifesto's design and hopefully match the rest of the designs i plan on including in my manifesto.